YMCA Indian Guides
Next Tribe Meeting: September 14 and 21, 1999
at local schools
for new members - our tribe will be there to show what we have done
and how much fun Indian Guides can be!
The Purpose of the Y-Indian Guides Program is to foster understanding and companionship
between parent and child.
- To be clean in body and pure in heart.
- To be pals forever with my Father-Mother / son.
- To love the sacred circle of my family.
- To listen while others speak.
- To love my neighbor as myself.
- To seek and preserve the beauty of the Great Spirit's work in forest
field and stream.
We, Father-Mother and son, through freindly service to each other, to our family, to
this Tribe and to our community seek a world pleasing to the eye of the Great Spirit.