BIS v71c  -  Creating a Personal Web
|       1pm-4:50pm Saturdays (9/11-10/2/99) 4 weeks
- This course is designed for those familiar with Windows 95 and have had at least an introduction to the Internet.
- Previous programming experience is NOT required.
- We will cover the basics of HTML focusing on tags up through
version 3.2 of the HTML standard (supported tags for browsers 3.0
and above). This will include: anchors, hyperlinks, color/graphics,
tables, frames (3.2 addition) and forms. We will touch on scripting
if time permits.
- We will talk about uploading the result to a hosting site; doing
that will be left to the student and the requirements of the hosting
|Just enough curosity to sit down in front of a computer and just enough
interest to stay there for a while. The Internet may be a bit ahead of you, but
it has NOT passed you and left you behind. Familiarity with Windows 95 basic
skills, NotePad and an Internet Browser.
- Creating Web Pages with HTML
- two 3.5" disks (one for lab assignments, one for Final)