CIS R27B  -  Web Pages with HTML
| 9am - 10:20am Tuesday/Thursday (6/19-7/26/01)|
10:30am - 2:20pm Tuesday/Thursday for lab
- This course is designed for those familiar with Windows 95/98 and have had at least an introduction to the Internet.
- Previous programming experience is NOT required.
- We will cover the basics of HTML focusing on tags up through
version 3.2 of the HTML standard (supported tags for browsers 3.0
and above). This will include: anchors, hyperlinks, color/graphics,
tables, frames (3.2 addition) and forms. We will touch on forms and scripting
if time permits.
- We will talk about uploading the result to a hosting site; doing
that will be left to the student and the requirements of the hosting
|Just enough curosity to sit down in front of a computer and just enough
interest to stay there for a while. The Internet may be a bit ahead of you, but
it has NOT passed you and left you behind. Familiarity with Windows 95/98 basic
skills, NotePad and an Internet Browser.
- Creating Web Pages with HTML, 2nd Edition
- three 3.5" disks (two for lab assignments, one for Final)