BIS 046C  -  Microsoft FrontPage 98
| 8a - 1:30p Saturdays (6/26 - 7/31/99)
- This course is designed for those familiar with Windows 95 and
have had at least an introduction to the Internet.
- Previous programming experience is NOT required - this is a graphical
page layout program. Think of it as PageMaker for the Web.
- We will cover the basics of web page design using objects supported by
version 3.2 of the HTML standard (supported objects for browsers 3.0
and above). This will include: anchors, hyperlinks, color/graphics, sound,
tables, frames (3.2 addition) and forms.
- We will talk about uploading the result to a hosting site; doing
that will be left to the student and the requirements of the hosting
|Just enough curosity to sit down in front of a computer and just enough
interest to stay there for a while. The Internet may be a bit ahead of you, but
it has NOT passed you and left you behind. Familiarity with Windows 95 basic
skills, Windows applications and an Internet Browser.
- Microsoft FrontPage 98
- two 3.5" disks (one for lab assignments, one for Final)